History

Labomar was established in 1998 as a pharmacy laboratory owned by the Bertin family located in Istrana, in the province of Treviso, Italy. In just over twenty years the company has quickly developed and grown to the extent it now has 5 facilities, 200 employees and 13 registered patents.
  • 1917

    OPENING OF THE FIRST FAMILY-RUN PHARMACY

  • 1998

    IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FIRST PRODUCTION LINE

    27/11/1998 ESTABLISHMENT OF THE COMPANY

  • 2009

    RECRUITMENT OF THE 100TH EMPLOYEE

  • 2010

    THE FIRST PATENT: NANOEMULSION DELIVERY SYSTEM

  • 2011

    GMP CERTIFICATION

    ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATIONS

  • 2012

    13485:2012 CERTIFICATION

  • 2013

    INAUGURATION OF THE NEW LABOMAR R&D CENTRE

    THE PHARMACEUTICAL FORM FOR PROBIOTICS IN OIL PATENTED

    THREE NEW PATENTS: ADSORBED NANOEMULSION SYSTEM, COLEOSOMA, SELF-EMULSIFYING ANHYDROUS DISPERSION SYSTEM

  • 2014

    FIRST PRODUCTION FOR THE FOREIGN MARKET

  • 2015

    THE GASTROSOMA FORMULATION PATENTED

  • 2016

    INAUGURATION OF THE THIRD PRODUCTION FACILITY AND SHOWROOM

    TWO NEW PATENTS: SUBLINGUAL NANOTABLETS, LIPOMATRIX

  • 2017

    BIOLOGICAL CERTIFICATION

    IRONEC AND ENTEROSOMA FORMULATIONS PATENTED

  • 2018

    20 YEARS OF LABOMAR

    RECRUITMENT OF THE 200TH EMPLOYEE

The way we work

Communication with customers and sharing of ideas to create the best products.

Find out more